Flawless Gaming Clan Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flawless Gaming Clan Official Forums

"Flawless"

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can I be an Admin of your server plz!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
volk

volk

Can I be an Admin of your server plz!!! Empty
PostSubject: Can I be an Admin of your server plz!!!   Can I be an Admin of your server plz!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:10 pm

I wanna be admin please! I never was before, so i wanna try!! At least for couple days!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can I be an Admin of your server plz!!!   Can I be an Admin of your server plz!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:17 am

I don't know if it was you or somebody else that I told, but if you just show to the clan, myself and Crazy_Beast (Dudu) that you are responsible, are active in the forums and server, then definitely you can have admin. It will take a week or so just so I can see how active, etc. that you are.
Back to top Go down
http://fgclan.power-rpg.com
xV3XxR4MP4G3

PostSubject: Re: Can I be an Admin of your server plz!!!   Can I be an Admin of your server plz!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:26 am

heeey, im in a clan that has never been an admin for any site and we just want to try it so i really want to be an admin for this site.
Back to top Go down
Yet

Yet

PostSubject: Yeah   Can I be an Admin of your server plz!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:10 am

Id say being an admin on the server and the forums requires A LOT of trust and responsibility! But that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can I be an Admin of your server plz!!!   Can I be an Admin of your server plz!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:11 pm

fasho
Back to top Go down
http://fgclan.power-rpg.com
Yet

Yet

PostSubject: Yeah   Can I be an Admin of your server plz!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:06 pm

Fashozzile!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I be an Admin of your server plz!!!   Can I be an Admin of your server plz!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I be an Admin of your server plz!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flawless Gaming Clan Official Forums :: Help Me!!! :: Game Help-
Jump to: